Pages

Monday, December 21, 2009

Walgreens Deals wk of 12/20!

*If you are a beginner, go here first to read my tips about Walgreen's. I only list what I think are the best deals. For coupon Lingo/abbreviations go Here.


There are a Few Good deals at Walgreens this week!

Best deals wk of 12/20 - 12/26-

*Oral B Stages toothbrushes $2.50 ea., Buy 4 & Get back $5 RRs
Use (2) $1/2 MQs from 11/29 P&G insert
and use $1 coupon from Walgreens Activity Book (will take off $2)
Final price = Free - $.75 ea. after coupons & RRs

*Kleenex $.79 ea. w/in ad coupon
Use $.75 printable coupon Here
Final price = $.04 ea.

*St. Ives Body Wash $1.49 w/in ad coupon
Use $1 MQ from 11/15 SS
Final price = $.49 ea.

*Hot Wheels cars $.49 w/in ad coupon!





Did I miss anything? Please leave a comment & share!

1 comment:

  1. Be a smart shopper by taking advantage of printable coupons and get big discount offers on your every shopping at http://printable-coupons-cmc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Leaving A Comment! I Love to hear from my readers!