Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Printable coupon: Free milk!

Head on over Here and enter the Great Gallon give and you could win Free milk for a year. However, even if you are not an instant winner, you can still have access to a printable coupon!
Word around the blogosphere was that the coupon was good for a Free half-gallon of chocolate milk when you buy a gallon of white milk. Although, I just clicked over and my coupon was for a Free gallon of white milk when you buy $100 of groceries. Either way, you'll get a coupon!
If you are interested, I would suggest clicking over there now, because there is no telling how long this offer will last!

1 comment:

  1. Checking to see if the comments are working!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Leaving A Comment! I Love to hear from my readers!