Welcome to Sunday Link Love, my weekly roundup of posts from my Google Reader (and beyond) that have caught my eye! You might even see a link from one of my favorite blog post here at Tips From A Mom Of 3!
Sunday Link Love is my way of sharing some of my favorite posts or websites with you! If you find yourself with a few extra minutes to surf the net, feel free to check out these awesome blogs! And if you have a blog, feel free to link up!
Giveaway at Tips From A Mom Of 3:
Win MyMemories Digital Scrapbooking Software that it totally Awesome & I Love it! There are not many entries, so that means that your odds of winning are higher - So Go Here and enter!
What's going on around the Blogosphere?
This week my kiddo's are heading Back To School - so I thought that it would be appropriate to share some Back to School links! Enjoy!
- I absolutely love Awesome Back to School Round-Up at The Motherload! You have got to check it out!
- Disney Family.com is loaded with Back 2 School Printables, crafts + more! My youngest son (7yrs.) would Love the Phineas & Ferb stickers to decorate his notebooks, and my daughter will get a happy surprise when she opens her lunchbox to find an Ariel lunch note!
- Check out this system to organize your children's school work using crates at OrgJunkie!
- Awesome Back to School Prep Round -up at Moneywise Moms!
- I Love the "Lunch Center" idea at Creative Organizing! Plus more ideas to implement!
- Creative Things To Do for Back to School at Tip Junkie!
- Making a Smooth Back to School Transition and How Chores & School Schedule Mix at Life as Mom.
- More Free Lunchbox Printables + more at Moms By Heart!
- Tips for Creating your own Routine Chart at The Krazy Coupon Lady
- Creative Lunch idea's at $5 Dinners
- Cozi has some great Back to School Tips as well - and if you haven't yet, you might want to sign up for their Free Online Organizer. You might want to check out Fly Lady's Cozi Calendar before you sign up - because you might like her system!
Now it's YOUR TURN!
Here's what to do:
- Pick one of your favorite blog posts from this past week that you have read or posted and leave a link going directly to it.
- If you'd rather just leave a link to your home page, then that's okay too!
- If you have a Giveaway that you'd like to share, you can link up if you'd like to!
Thank You for reading & I'm hoping that you are having a Wonderful day!
*Don't Forget to sign up for my Free email newsletter or RSS feed, so that you never miss any tips! Thank You for reading & subscribing!