Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

$5 Magazine Subscriptions: Good Housekeeping, Redbook, Cosmopolitan, Seventeen, Car & Driver + More!


Through, October 11th, there is an Amazon Sale for $5 Magazine Subscriptions! Start a new subscription, Renew, or give them as a gift!

The magazine's included in this sale are...

  • Cosmopolitan
  • Good Housekeeping
  • Redbook
  • Marie Claire
  • Country Living
  • Seventeen
  • Town & Country
  • House Beautiful
  • Popular Mechanics
  • Elle Decor
  • Esquire
  • Harper's Baazar
  • Car and Driver
  • Elle
  • Veranda
  • Road & Track
  • Cycle World
GO HERE To check out all of the magazine's and to order now!

Please note: These magazine's are all auto renewal, but you can cancel anytime using Amazon's subscription manager - super easy! Like all Amazon deals, these prices can change at anytime, so if you are interested, order now!

Tip From Amy:
I use Swagbucks to earn FREE points just for doing my normal internet searches. I also downloaded the Swagbucks toolbar to automatically get a swagbuck everyday just for logging in. I redeem my Swagbucks for FREE Amazon.com giftcards! If you have any Amazon gift cards saved up, you can use them to get  these magazine subscriptions FREE! A $5 Amazon.com gift card is only 450 Swagbucks!


*Don't Forget to sign up for my Free email newsletter or RSS feed, so that you never miss any tips! Thank You for reading & subscribing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Leaving A Comment! I Love to hear from my readers!