Here is a yummy desert recipe that is fun and easy to make with your kids!
- 1-2 rolls of oreos - crushed and set aside
- 1 (8 oz) package of cream cheese, softened
- 1.5 cups of milk
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 1 sm. package of instant pudding (vanilla or chocolate)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Cool whip (6-8 oz.)
- Gummy worms
- Mix all ingredients except cool whip and oreos. Then fold in Cool whip.
- Layer a 13x9 dish (or any container, really) with 1/2 of the crushed oreos, then 1/2 cup of the mix.
- Keep layering until full. The last layer should be oreos.
- Chill for 1 hour or until set.
- Top with gummy worms and serve!
*Don't Forget to sign up for my Free email newsletter or RSS feed, so that you never miss any tips! Thank You for reading & subscribing!