Welcome to Sunday Link Love, my weekly roundup of posts from my Google Reader (and beyond) that have caught my eye! You might even see a link from one of my favorite blog post here at Tips From A Mom Of 3!
Sunday Link Love is my way of sharing some of my favorite posts or websites with you! If you find yourself with a few extra minutes to surf the net, feel free to check out these awesome blogs! And if you have a blog, feel free to link up!
What's going on around the Blogosphere?
- If you want to Follow me on Pinterest, Go Here. But I warn you - it is addicting! I happened upon these two posts that will help to utilize your Pinterest addiction!
- How to use Pinterest for Menu Planning :: Bargain Brianna
- Use Pinterest to find a New Do' :: Life As Mom
- Please "Like" Tips From A Mom of 3 on Facebook! Thank you!
- Understanding The New Facebook :: Little Pink House
- I Love this Facebook Tutorial on Savings Lifestyle!
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Monsters :: Cutting Coupons in KC
- Fun Halloween Teacher Gift :: Moms By Heart
- Halloween Party Ideas: Plan Your Spooky Party Under $50 :: Krazy Coupon Lady
- October is National Pit Bull Awareness Month :: My Pet Savings
Now it's YOUR TURN!
Here's what to do:
- Pick one of your favorite blog posts from this past week that you have read or posted and leave a link going directly to it.
- If you'd rather just leave a link to your home page, then that's okay too!
- If you have a Giveaway that you'd like to share, you can link up if you'd like to!
Thank You for reading & I'm hoping that you are having a Wonderful day!
*Don't Forget to sign up for my Free email newsletter or RSS feed, so that you never miss any tips! Thank You for reading & subscribing!