Wow! Currently, both Disney Movie Rewards and Amazon are offering FREE Movie Tickets to see The Muppets whenever you purchase one of the qualifying DVD movies between Now and January 1, 2012.
Right Now, Amazon sells most of these movies for as low as $10. Plus Free Shipping with Amazon Prime or Amazon Mom!
- The Muppet Christmas Carol - Kermit's 50th Anniversary Edition- Only $10.49
- The Great Muppet Caper - Kermit's 50th Anniversary Edition - Only $11.99
- The Muppet Movie - Kermit's 50th Anniversary Edition - Only $11.99
- Muppets Christmas: Letters to Santa - Only $12.99
- The Muppet Show: Season One - Only $18.49
- The Muppet Show - Season Two - Only $18.49
- The Muppet Show - Season Three - Only $18.49
- Muppet Treasure Island - Kermit's 50th Anniversary Edition - Only $9.99
- The Muppets' Wizard of Oz - Only $11.49
Here's How To Get Your FREE Movie Tickets:
- After you purchase and receive one of the listed DVD's above from Amazon, you will receive a code in your email within 48 hours. You will then Go Here to enter the code, and follow the directions to redeem your Free Movie Ticket Code!
- Then GO Here to enter the code from the DVD at Disney Movie Rewards and follow the directions to receive another FREE Movie ticket!
- The good news is that if you purchase multiple DVD's above from Amazon above, you can get multiple free movie codes from Amazon! You can keep the DVD for yourself or give as a Christmas Gift!
- Even better, if you have any Free Amazon gift cards from Swagbucks, then you'll get the movie Free too!
- If you are a Disney Movie Rewards Member and you have enough points saved up, you can also redeem your points for another FREE movie ticket!
- So I'll be getting a Free DVD with my Amazon gift cards, that I'll give to my kids as a Christmas gift and I have enough points at DMR for a Free ticket, plus the other 2 Free tickets = 3 Free Movie Tickets, and a Free DVD! Score!
*Never Miss a Deal! Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Don't Forget to sign up for my Free email newsletter or RSS feed, so that you never miss any tips! Thank You for reading & subscribing!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. When you use them, you help support this site! Thank you!