Welcome to Sunday Link Love, my weekly roundup of posts from my Google Reader (and beyond) that have caught my eye! You might even see a link from one of my favorite blog post here at Tips From A Mom Of 3!
Sunday Link Love is my way of sharing some of my favorite posts or websites with you! If you find yourself with a few extra minutes to surf the net, feel free to check out these awesome blogs or websites! And if you have a blog, feel free to link up!
Thanksgiving is November 24th & it will be here before you know it! Here is a fun round-up of Thanksgiving crafts, activities, recipe's and more!
:: Recipes, Tips & Printables
- Thanksgiving Dinner Planner Resource (Complete Planner, Shopping list, Menu's, Crafts & More.)
- Download a Free Thanksgiving eBook: Recipes, Tips, and A Printable Planner :: Food Your Way
- Virtual Progressive Thanksgiving Dinner eBook :: Unsophisticook.com
- Free Thanksgiving Party Printables :: Dimple Prints
- Cinnamon Apple Muffins Recipe - Great for Thanksgiving Morning!
- Free eCookbook - How to Have a Better Thanksgiving Dinner: 13 Healthy Thanksgiving Recipes. Here
- Fun Kids Turkey Craft & Recipe
- 50 Thanksgiving Day activities & crafts for kids :: Tip Junkie
- Make a Thankful Tree :: Simply Vintage Girl
- Tons of Thanksgiving Crafts, including the "Thankful Blocks" pictured above :: Kaboose
- Free printable "I'm Thankful" Worksheet for your kids to fill out!
- Free printable Thanksgiving kids crafts plus more :: DTLK
Now it's YOUR TURN!
Here's what to do:
- Pick one of your favorite blog posts from this past week that you have read or posted and leave a link going directly to it.
- If you'd rather just leave a link to your home page, then that's okay too!
- If you have a Giveaway that you'd like to share, you can link up if you'd like to!
Thank You for reading & I'm hoping that you are having a Wonderful day!
*Don't Forget to sign up for my Free email newsletter or RSS feed, so that you never miss any tips! Thank You for reading & subscribing!