This is a recipe that my family absolutely loves! This makes a great side dish. It is super easy to make, and a great dish to bring to a pot luck, family get-together, or picnic.
Cheesy Potato Casserole Recipe
- 1 bag Ore-Ida® Country Style Hash Browns
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups Sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/3 cup green onions sliced (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 cup corn flakes crushed
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 13x9 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together soup, sour cream, salt and pepper. Stir in cheese, onion and Hash Browns until well mixed. Spoon evenly into baking dish.
3. In a medium bowl, mix together cereal and butter. Sprinkle evenly on top of Hash Brown mixture.
4. Bake uncovered for about 45 minutes, or until hot and bubbly. Allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
*Never Miss a Deal! Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Don't Forget to sign up for my Free email newsletter or RSS feed, so that you never miss any tips! Thank You for reading & subscribing!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. When you use them, you help support this site, with no extra cost to you! Thank you!