I don't know about you, but I can not believe that BLACK FRIDAY is almost here! Wow, it really snuck up on me! Do you go out on Black Friday? Well here are a few tips, whether you go out and battle the crowds or not!
- Make sure to Head over to AFullCup to preview all of the sales and ads that they have listed. You can go directly to the Black Friday Forum Here. I also like to visit the Black Friday deals listed at We Use Coupons! On both sites, you can view the Black Friday ads & find the best deals!
- Keep in mind that if you are planning on making a trip to Walmart on Black Friday, they do price matches, which could save you time, and money!
- If you plan on doing price matches, you will need a copy of the ad that you are price matching. On Thanksgiving I always pick up a copy of my newspaper, so that I have all of the ads in hand, just in case if I see a deal that I'd like to price match!
- Remember that even if you do not want to deal with the crowds on Black Friday - you can still get some GREAT deals by shopping online on Black Friday, and Cyber Monday. You can also shop through Cash Back sites such as Ebates and Shop at Home to earn money back on your online purchases!
- I plan on posting some deals as I can, but there are so many that it is hard to post them all. So make sure to stop by the websites that I listed above as well.
- Please feel free to leave comments for any tips or deals that you'd like to share!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. When you use them, you help support this site, with no extra cost to you! Thank you!