I love pumpkin and I love cheesecake so when I saw this recipe, I had to try it out! The best part is that they are only 3 Weight Watchers Points Plus each if you follow Weight Watchers!
The original recipe only makes 4 Mini Cheesecakes, but I tripled the recipe to make 12. So I'll list both ways!
Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes Recipe
Prep time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1/3 Cup Graham Cracker Crumbs (about 2 whole crackers) for 4 mini cheesecakes (or) 1 cup of Graham cracker crumbs (6 whole crackers) to make 12 mini cheesecakes
- 1 tsp. melted light butter for 4 mini cheesecakes or 3 tsp. melted light butter for 12 mini cheesecakes
- 1/3 cup canned pumpkin or 1 cup of canned pumpkin to make 12 mini cheesecakes
- 1/3 cup of Reduced Fat Cream Cheese Spread for 4 cheesecakes or 1 cup for 12 cheesecakes
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. dark brown sugar for 4 mini cheesecakes or 4 1/2 Tbsp. for 12 cheesecakes
- 1 egg white for 4 cheesecakes or 3 egg whites for 12 mini cheesecakes
- 1/4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice for 4, or 3/4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice for 12 mini cheesecakes
- Cool Whip topping, optional
How To Make It:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Place four (or 12) cupcake liners in a standard sized cupcake pan.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, and melted butter in a small bowl. Spoon crumb mixture evenly into the bottom of the cupcake liners, press down lightly with your fingers to flatten, and bake for 5 minutes, or until browned.
- In a medium bowl, beat together pumpkin, cream cheese, brown sugar, egg white, and pumpkin pie spice until smooth.
- Spoon evenly into cups and bake for an additional 25 minutes or until set.
- Let cool and serve room temperature or chill and serve cool. Refrigerate any leftover.
- Top with Cool Whip if desired and Enjoy! These are yummy!!!
For a black and white printable version of this recipe, Go Here!
*Never Miss a Deal! Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Don't Forget to sign up for my Free email newsletter or RSS feed, so that you never miss any tips! Thank You for reading & subscribing!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. When you use them, you help support this site, with no extra cost to you! Thank you!