Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Easy Taco Dip Recipe- My Favorite!
This is one of my favorite recipes for an easy and inexpensive appetizer for any kind of party, special occasion, or get together! This is so delicious and it is always a hit!
* 3 pkg. of cream cheese (for a healthier version use reduced or fat free)
* 1 jar of chunky salsa
* 1 pkg. of shredded mild cheddar cheese (for a healthier version use fat free cheese)
* 1 head of lettuce
* Tortilla chips for dipping
* Sm. tomato & olives (optional)
1. First soften the cream cheese in the microwave slightly, about 30 seconds.
2. Then in a large bowl with a mixer, pour in cream cheese & salsa and mix until well blended.
3. Form the mixture into a ball on a large plate, and refrigerate overnight to set or for several hours.
4. Serve topped with shredded lettuce, cheese, chopped tomato and olive.
5. Put the tortilla chips around the dip and enjoy!
This dip is yummy and so easy to make! I have made it for many occasions & parties and everyone always loves it!
*Don't Forget to sign up for my Free email newsletter or RSS feed, so that you never miss any tips! Thank You for reading & subscribing!