Welcome to Sunday Link Love, my weekly roundup of posts from my Google Reader (and beyond) that have caught my eye! You might even see a link from one of my favorite blog post here at Tips From A Mom Of 3!
Sunday Link Love is my way of sharing some of my favorite posts or websites with you! If you find yourself with a few extra minutes to surf the net, feel free to check out these awesome blogs! And if you have a blog, feel free to link up!
What's going on around the Blogosphere?
- As you noticed in the first line of this blog post, I mentioned that this is a weekly roundup of my favorites from my "Google Reader"! Then it dawned on me that some of you, might not know much about Google Reader. Then I came across this awesome Informational Video on You Tube that Cuckoo for Coupon Deals created! How to Never Miss a Deal (Using Google Reader). I have been using Google Reader for many years now, and it really saves time when reading blogs and I recommend all of my readers to install it! Hint, Hint: Make sure to sign up for my RSS Feed in your Google Reader! Thank You!
- This post at 5 Minutes for Faith was a really inspiring, and I read it on a day that I needed it - LOL! Many of the post there are quite inspiring, check it out!
- Practice Positive Thinking from Bargain Briana was also an inspiring post!
- Coupon Gal has an excellent post titled "Did That Really Just Happen." It is a post that I would recommend every Couponer to read!
- A Website that I think deserves a mention is Hannahkeeley.com. The site is packed with useful information, and you might even catch yourself laughing out loud too, she is hilarious sometimes!
Now it's YOUR TURN!
Here's what to do:
- Pick one of your favorite blog posts from this past week that you have read or posted and leave a link going directly to it.
- If you'd rather just leave a link to your home page, then that's okay too!
- If you have a Giveaway that you'd like to share, you can link up if you'd like to!
Thank You for reading & I'm hoping that you are having a Wonderful day!
*Don't Forget to sign up for my Free email newsletter or RSS feed, so that you never miss any tips! Thank You for reading & subscribing!