This week we are making Homemade Applesauce!
- 4 apples, peeled, cored, and chopped
- 1/4 cup of white sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup of water
- In a saucepan, combine the water, sugar, cinnamon, and apples.
2. Cover and Cook over Medium heat for about 15-20 minutes, or until apples are soft.
3. Allow to cool, then mash with a fork, or potato masher!
4. Enjoy your homemade applesauce! My kids really enjoyed theirs as an after dinner/before bed snack!
Make sure to check back next week for another fun recipe!
*Don't Forget to sign up for my Free email newsletter or RSS feed, so that you never miss any tips! Thank You for reading & subscribing!