I created this recipe card with MyMemories Suite installed content! Did I mention how much I love MyMemories!
To make this just open MyMemories Suite to a blank layout, (I chose the landscape size). I added the burgandy paper for the background, and a vanilla cream mat paper for under the journaling. Then click: Photos ==> Add (find your recipe photo on your computer). Add Text and type in your recipe. I added some word art for my recipe title. It was so easy to do!
- You can print your creations from your printer at home, or send it to your favorite printing company. Add your personalized recipe cards to your recipe binder, or add them to any kind of photo book (or make your own) to create your own recipe album! Make one for yourself, or this makes a great inexpensive gift idea! (Think about your friends/family members who love to cook, or this would make a great gift for a bridal shower, wedding gift, wow- the options are endless!)
- If you like the recipe card that I created, then feel free to print it! Just click on the image, right click, then click on save picture as, and save it to your computer. Then print it!
If you do not have Mymemories, and would like to give it a try, there is a special deal just for you if you use my promo code (listed below) at checkout, This month only!
How To Get A *HOT* Deal On My Memories Digital Scrapbooking Software:
- Go to My Memories Digital Scrapbooking
- Click on "add to cart"
- Make sure to enter coupon/promo code : STMMMS72525 (copy and paste the code to avoid any mistakes)
- With this promo code, you will receive $10 off the software plus get an additional $10 credit with the software!
- Click on proceed to checkout, and follow the prompts to instantly download the software and start making your creations almost instantly! No shipping and handling, and no waiting on the mailman!
*Never Miss a Deal! Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Don't Forget to sign up for my Free email newsletter or RSS feed, so that you never miss any tips! Thank You for reading & subscribing!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. When you use them, you help support this site! Thank you!