Using Quickpages makes digital scrapbooking easy! What is a Quick Page? A quick page is a pre-designed digital scrapbooking page with photo cut outs for inserting your own photos. Rather than assembling papers and decorative embellishments to create a scrapbook page from scratch, you need to only "plop" your own photos into the design. You can make beautiful scrapbooking pages in a matter of minutes!
This video tutorial will show you how to use Quick Pages using MyMemories Suite.
Plus, please keep in mind that there are always Free Quick Pages available from MyMemories Here!
Want To Get Digital Scrapbooking Freebies?
- Come back to Tipsfromamomof3.com every week for a new exclusive freebie download or tutorial!
- Make Sure To Sign Up For The MyMemories Newsletter Here (on the right side of the page)
- "Like" The MyMemories Facebook Page for a Freebie download every Friday.
- Check out the MyMemories Free Digital Scrapbooking Kits
Want to know more about MyMemories? Go Here to view all of my posts labeled MyMemories! I absolutely love MyMemories!
If you have not tried MyMemories Scrapbooking software yet, I love it and I highly recommend it. Plus, If you do not have Mymemories, and would like to give it a try, there is a special deal just for you if you use my promo code (STMMMS72525) at checkout!
How To Get A *HOT* Deal On My Memories Digital Scrapbooking Software:
- Go to My Memories Digital Scrapbooking
- Click on "add to cart"
- Make sure to enter coupon/promo code : STMMMS72525 (copy and paste the code to avoid any mistakes)
- With this promo code, you will receive $10 off the software plus get an additional $10 credit with the software!
- Click on proceed to checkout, and follow the prompts to instantly download the software and start making your creations almost instantly! No shipping and handling, and no waiting on the mailman!
Do you have any tips to share? Do you do digital scrapbooking?
Please leave a comment & share! I Love to hear from my readers!
*Never Miss a Deal! Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Don't Forget to sign up for my Free email newsletter or RSS feed, so that you never miss any tips! Thank You for reading & subscribing!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. When you use them, you help support this site, with no extra cost to you! Thank you!